Foundation Radiology Group is one of top radiology groups in the United States and the market leader in what some are calling the new era of "elegant" radiology.
From our genesis in 2007, we set out to engineer a unique radiology group service based on five key points. We went beyond conventional thinking to address the rapidly changing hospital environment caused by complex imaging ubiquity and designed a service that delivers what this new era demands:
- We sought to bring the very best
- ...subspecialty trained radiologists and clinical best practices to community hospitals and regional integrated delivery networks (IDNs) who could not otherwise afford this level of massive overhead, but also decreasing costs and addressing fundamental coverage shortfalls.
- We focused on maximizing efficiency
- ...while increasing clinical quality and avoiding the mistakes such as the lack of operating leverage exhibited by traditional radiology groups and the poor, local, integrated performance of "virtual" radiology and teleradiology "hybrid" companies.
- We demanded that quality permeate each aspect of our offering
- ...and that we go beyond Joint Commission certification and adopt a continuous improvement mindset.
- We understood that radiology had to emerge from the often disconnected, traditional "basement" function
- ...to become an integral part of clinical leadership and hospital strategy, elevating the performance of the entire organization.
- We knew the service solution needed to be easy to interact with
- ...contract with, and be able to maintain the highest quality standards possible.
The resulting "elegant" solution is an ideal mix of Community-based and Reading Center-based, specialty trained and certified resources, Joint Commission certified quality and cutting edge processes backed by the latest in technology.