Hospital medical leaders are inundated with change from implementing EHR/EMRs and "meaningful use" to meeting increasing co-morbidity and complex care coordination of an aging population. Simply put, Hospital CMOs need comprehensive clinical leadership from a broad spectrum of radiology expertise that simply isn't available in traditional models or is too far removed by "hybrid" remote reading companies.
Foundation Radiology Group offers Hospital CMOs
- World renown, elite team of radiology subspecialists with expertise in pediatrics, women's imaging, coronary CT angiography, neuroradiology, musculoskeletal radiology, thoracic radiology, Positron Emission Tomography (PET), nuclear medicine, as well as abdominal, virtual colonoscopy, vascular, gastrointestinal and genitourinary imaging
- Expertise for appropriately planning and managing the expanded use and functional depth of cross-sectional modalities, extensive new uses of ultrasound and augmented integration of imaging in standard surgery workflow – as well as other developing technologies
- Assistance with the avalanche of information that has to be processed and implemented as it relates to imaging necessity of care and current best clinical practices
- Proactive education on the entire continuum of concerns, issues and new information with imaging-related matters for the entire medical staff
- Integrated, lock-step support for all clinical quality and continuous improvement initiatives