"A New Era in Radiology"
Dramatic increases in imaging utilization, staffing shortage and work complexity — along with macro factors such as government-sponsored change, financial uncertainty and rising healthcare costs — demand a new approach. Traditional radiology groups and virtual radiology companies have failed to provide a firm and necessary diagnostic imaging services foundation on which hospitals can rely to make and execute strategic decisions.
- Maximum support for creating physician loyalty
- Fast, "clinically relevant" turnarounds
- Responsive advice, analysis and interaction on critical findings
- Strategic alignment and interaction to support service line, quality and community initiatives
- 24/7/365 coverage
- Complete access and full-time use of all radiology subspecialties
- Smooth operational and strategic integration for business and clinical results
- Competitive differentiation assistance
- Clinical leadership from a broad spectrum of radiology expertise
- Higher quality, lower cost alternative
- Proactive clinical education