Strategically Aligned, Clinically Relevant Metrics and Service Level Monitoring
At Foundation we have learned that classic turnaround-time thinking is often counterproductive to hospital goals and encourages lower quality analysis. Our turnaround times are significantly better than industry averages; however, it would be incorrect to put too much stock in any radiology group or virtual radiology company's turnaround time without the metrics to back it up.
Metrics should be strategically aligned with hospital goals, referring physicians' clinical needs and the desire to produce higher quality patient care. We go more in depth and with more precision in our metrics package. It paints a far more accurate view of success and gives a better picture of the service quality our customers receive from us.
Our measurements for success include
- Focus on delivering rapid Clinically Relevant Turnaround Times (CRTAT) which gives better insight to fast, quality turnaround
- Critical Findings Turnaround & Guidance (CFTAG) targets performance on the most important information exchange
- Milestones and objectives from the Strategic Blueprinting and Blueprint Elevation Reviews
- FRIENDSSM "Touchpoint" Objectives
- General support and service quality are also exchanged
Our SAFRSM Clinical Quality Assurance provides a variety of important feedback mechanisms and reports. Transparency is a core value of Foundation and it shows in the design and depth of our metrics system. We want our customers to be informed and knowledgeable – for Foundation's continuous improvement and to demonstrate our strong interactive relationship.