Foundation Radiology Group delivers elegant radiology. We make the complex simple, the impossible achievable and enable hospitals to be better. Referring physicians are happier and more loyal. Patients reap the ultimate benefit – better care and outcomes. Why?
1 – Ideal Leverage
Foundation Radiology Group maximizes the leverage of technology and physician-centric processes to create a perfect staffing scenario. Our radiology group consists of specially-trained resources that are able to deliver higher quality attention and referring physician interaction than is possible with traditional groups or virtual/teleradiology hybrid companies.
- Clinical quality, priority reading configurations
- Fast, "clinically relevant" turnaround times
- Maximized sub-specialization / modality / procedure experience
- Specialized referring physician expertise (Neuro, Orthopedics, Cardiovascular, Oncology)
- A low distraction / clinically focus environment and methodology
- High-value referring physician interchange process
- Enabling, accelerated infrastructure
2 – Strategic Alignment
Foundation Radiology Group addresses the strategic interaction, knowledge and alignment gap traditional groups inadequately fill and those left vacant by national companies that tend to distance radiology from its critical, expanding role. Imaging is increasing in use, both in complexity and acceleration of change. Many hospitals now need clinical expertise and physician exchange well beyond what they can afford, even if they can find minimally sufficient staff. Foundation moves out of the "basement" and into the boardroom to help provide superior clinical and business performance to fulfil this need. Features include:
- Integrated strategic planning
- Objective, vendor-free expert consulting and advice
- Clinical leadership, proactive education programs
- Strategic interaction with management team
- Strategically-relevant metrics
- Customer success-driven implementation process
3 – Quality Foundation
Proactive quality is the "foundation of Foundation." Quality exists in the DNA of every program and service we offer. We believe quality is the pathway to continuous improvement and encourage proactive corrective identification, analysis and change. Even though we were the first multi-institutional radiology group to be Joint Commission accredited, that is simply a start. We want quality to be pervasive throughout our technology, methodologies, billing services and even the way we answer the phone. We've even a first in the industry — the radiologist extender model that uses people, processes and software to help our radiologists maximize image reading and referring physician interaction time. That is what we mean by quality is our foundation.